Monday 30 April 2018

Final Poster

This is my final poster that I have produced. I put the album name (VIVID) and artist name (Aaliyah-a) in big bold text, a classic conventions of a poster.  In the centre of my poster I put the single and song featured in my music video, the readers eye will be drawn to the centre of the poster particularly because it is white text against a black background. My artists name is at the bottom of the poster along with her contact details and the record company logo, I also added copy right. I used the same image as the front cover on my digipak to tie it all together. Finally, I added reviews from NME and Timeout. NME are very relevant and target my primary audience opposed to a reviewer such as the Daily Mail. Timeout is a British media company which is publisher of magazines covering events, entertainment and culture in cities around the world, so i decided they are also relevant reviewers for my poster. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 4

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?