Wednesday 24 January 2018

Digipak vol 2 (NEW)



I made huge changes to my digipak today based on the feedback I received on my first attempt. My main colours are neon pink, blue and black with no red. I like that the photos I chose have quite vivid backgrounds, as this will reflect the name of my artist. I think the pink works well as it lightens it up and stops it from looking too dark. I plan to put another image of Tolani in the blank space with a dark background however with other bright elements and edit it similarly, making it look hazy and edgy. I also need to add the barcode and some other typography. After I have done this I will ask for feedback from my teacher again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 4

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?