Monday 5 March 2018

Feedback On Blog


Hi Lilly,

Your blog is looking fantastic; you’re achieving exactly the right level of reflectiveness and documenting your process. Your posts could perhaps be slightly more varied in terms of using the blog technology but this is a minor criticism in the grand scheme of the project. If you’re after full marks though…?!
 
Read through the attached checklist to make sure you have everything you should have on your blog and I hope to see some production progress posts soon – make sure you are documenting carefully what your individual contributions are.
 
Please post this email on your blog.
 
Regards,
Leanne

This is the email I received from my teacher about my blog. I will take her feedback on board in order top try to achieve full marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 4

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?